BLUE DRAGON TRACK AND FIELD
Fred Beile Track and Field Classic
When: Saturday, February 2, 2019
Hutchinson CC Sports Information
The Hutchinson Community College men's and women's track and field teams head to the Fred Beile Track and Field Classic for indoor meet No. 2 of the 2019 season.
Field events start at 11 a.m. and running events at Noon at Doane University's Fuhrer Fieldhouse in Crete, Nebraska. Live results will be available on the Doane track web site.
Week No. 1 of the indoor track season produced six men's and three women's national qualifiers last week at the Jayhawk Classic in Lawrence. Several other Blue Dragons were right on the cusp of qualifying for the 2019 NJCAA Indoor championships the first weekend in March in Pittsburg.
The following are the Blue Dragon national rankings heading into competition this weekend of their indoor national qualifiers:
5. 4x400 Relay – 3:20.17
6. Distance Medley Relay – 10:32.74
10. Sylvestre Kibarar, 3,000 meters – 8:43.61
11. Jared Scott, 200 meters – 21.60
13. Jared Scott, 60 meters – 6.85
15. Connor Kaufman, mile run – 4:23.20
5. Distance Medley Relay – 13:21.33
6. Hannah Smith, weight throw – school record 52-0.5
11. Jewel Golden, 60-meter hurdles – 9.13